How it works
No listing fees
Get your kids involved
The idea behind TraderKidz is for families to use the website to help educate their kids about buying and selling and the management of money. It's important to get them involved in the process so they get rewarded for work. Get your kids to have a clear out and help get items listed on the website.
Create a TraderKidz account.
Upload your old toys and clothes that you want to sell (using your mobile phone is easy and great for adding photos).Add your bank account number to your account details so you can get paid for anything that is sold on TraderKids.
How the selling process works
- Buyer buys your item on TraderKidz with their credit card (money is then held with TraderKids until the buyer confirms the goods are ok. This is a great process to ensure that no one pulls a swifty!)
- Seller APPROVES the transaction (this allows the seller to confirm they still have the product and it is in the same condition as the listing shows). TraderKidz holds onto the money from the buyer until the transaction is complete
- Seller sends the item or the buyer picks up the item
- Buyer must CONFIRM they have received the item and that the item is ok
- Funds are then released from TraderKidz to the sellers account (can take up to 7 days for funds to appear)
Payments to sellers
Tips to help you sell your old toys
- Add your address for pickup (if any) to your account. TraderKids will display a general area of where you live but not an exact location.
- Make sure you enter your bank account number so you can be paid for anything that is sold on TraderKids.
- Take and upload good photos and list all toys you have to sell with good, accurate descriptions of their condition.